What I've Read

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Last Day....HP

As most of my readers know, I am a HUGE Harry Potter freak. I quite literally grew up with the book series AND the movies. That being said, there is now approximately half a day until the FINAL HARRY POTTER PREMIERE EVER! I am slightly psyched, but this is going to be a bittersweet occasion. Harry Potter's fate will finally be revealed to those who have never read the books, and for avid fans, this is going to be rather painful.


I'd like to send a shout-out to all my avid Harry Potter fans, have a lovely day, enjoy your midnight releases and be safe!

I'm going to post one of my favorite quotes from The Deathly Hallows today and I would encourage all of you to do so as well.

"Always." 
-Severus Snape



This is his most defining line in the entire series.
I've always been a fan of Snape,
and I'm so excited to see his depiction in this film.

No comments:

Post a Comment